AGA PHILIPPINES, INC. ("Company") recognizes our important social responsibility as a corporation to maintain strict data security, and we have made personal information security one of the top priorities in our corporate activities.
Purposes of Use for Personal Information
When personal information is provided, the Company shall use such personal information within the scope of the purposes of use disclosed at the time the information is provided.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose personal information to any third party, except in the following cases.1. Cases in which the individual has provided consent.
2. Cases in which the Company determines it is appropriate to reply or respond to an inquiry etc., from the individual through an affiliated company or agent, etc., of the Company.
3. Cases in which it is necessary to disclose information to an outsourcer or affiliated company with which a confidentiality agreement has been signed in order to achieve the purposes of collection disclosed to the individual.
4. Cases in which it is necessary to disclose personal information to a financial institution, etc., in order to process payment for product purchases or the use of paid services, etc.
5. Cases in which the disclosure is made in a form in which individuals cannot be identified (statistical data, etc.).
6. Cases in which disclosure to third parties is permitted by laws, rules, or guidelines, etc.
Furthermore, in the event the Company provides personal information in its possession to a third party or outsources the processing, etc., thereof, the Company shall devote due consideration to the selection of the recipients or outsourcers, and shall engage in the necessary supervision, etc., to ensure that appropriate and reliable security measures equivalent to the handling of information by the Company are taken.
Management of Personal Information
The Company shall manage the personal information of individuals appropriately, and shall take security measures to prevent unauthorized access and the loss, destruction, manipulation, or leaking of personal information.
Furthermore, the Company shall conduct ongoing internal training on the protection and proper handling of personal information.
Inquiries about Personal Information
In the event an individual wishes to query, correct, or delete, etc., their own personal information, please contact the Company via the “Contact Us” form.
Access the Contact Us form here
Compliance with Laws and Standards and Revisions
The Company complies with laws and standards governing personal information, and endeavors to make continuous improvements and enhancements to our efforts to protect personal information.